1. It’s finally Friday!!!!!! Which could really be a favorite of its own. Jason is coming down tonight for #datenight in and we are doing taco night! Yum. We have both been eating healthy and I am craving Mexican like whoa. I think I could eat it everyday. But I would be fat. Which am I more excited for that or my Starbucks tomorrow? #whoknows!
2. Downton Abbey on Demand. Enough said. The problem with Downton is that I love it so much I want to live in it. If I cannot be Lady Mary, then can Jason and I at least say “Darling please, ” in the middle of our fights? I’m not feeling optimistic about selling him on this.
3. We have started booking our travel for Az Vacation. I cannot wait. We are so excited! Game tickets, airfare, and hotel have all been purchased, and there are more plans to come! In N Out, Jay Alexanders, a beautiful pool with 85* sun, and oh yeah, the Mariners. Scottsdale, in 2 months I am coming for you!!
4. My kindys team plays in our 1st game on Saturday. Do we have any idea what exactly we will get on the court? Of course we do not! However I have to say last week’s scrimmage had some high points. Should be fun no matter what ; )
5. The new volleyball league I just joined. My co-worker Stacy started a team. She is also a Christian and I can tell her literally anything and everything! She had a dream Jason and I got engaged over Christmas break and called me to make sure I hadn’t forgot to tell her lol. I am thankful for her, and for another fun night of activity. We had our first game on Monday and I was a little rusty, but Jason confirmed that when I jumped my feet did actually leave the floor, so we are going with that!
Want to share your Friday Faves?
Have a great weekend ya’ll!! Go Rhinos!!